JANE LAKSHI RECYCLED SILK DRESS
This is a brand new shape and our first style to be lined in the main body and skirt, for additional warmth. The Jane Dress features our signature boho cuffed sleeve with a handmade rouleaux loop with a pearl button plus all-essential pockets with an invisible zip running down the back. This style looks great paired with a slouchy boot or sneakers, and there's even room if you want to wear a skinny jersey polo underneath for extra layering. Remember, each Jane dress is made from a recycled sari, so each one is completely unique!
- Only one unique piece in stock.
- Made from a recycled silk sari, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the recycled nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Delhi & Jaipur.
- Care for this special garment by hand washing or washing on a hand wash cycle inside a pillowcase.
SIZE & FIT
M/L: Width (underarm to underarm) 58cm (on the flat), 116cm (on the round). Waist 46cm (on the flat), 92cm (on the round), Length 125cm.