HOPE RECYCLED SILK KIMONO ROBE (No.3)
This beautiful hand-crafted dressing gown is patched and engineered together from the off-cuts of our vintage saris, so no two pieces are the same. Hope features an acetate lining with front patch pockets and a fabric tie for your comfort. Enjoy as a luxury dressing gown to lounge indoors or dress up and style as part of an outfit - such a versatile piece that you'll certainly fall in love with. These are fantastic value for money as they are super versatile inside/outside pieces.
- Only one unique piece in stock.
- Made from a recycled silk sari, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the recycled nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Delhi & Jaipur.
- Care for this special garment by hand washing gently.
SIZE & FIT See our Size Guide
Lisa (in the video) is a UK size 10, 5'7'' and is wearing S/M.
S/M - Bust 150cm, Length 105cm.
M/L - Bust 160cm, Length 108cm.