MADISON RECYCLED SILK KIMONO (18)
The Madison Kimono is a beautiful new easy-to-wear throw on shape which is handcrafted from a collection of recycled silk saris. The style is a very oversized boxy shape, with side slits and a kimono sleeve which has a drawstring tie. This is a truly versatile piece which can be styled with jeans and a tee or worn over swim or yoga wear as a luxury cover up.
- Only one unique piece in stock.
- Made from a selection of recycled silk saris, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the recycled nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Delhi & Jaipur.
- Care for this special garment by hand washing gently or washing inside a pillow case on a delicate wash. We also recommend hanging to dry immediately so it regains its shape.
SIZE & FIT See our Size Guide
Lisa (in the video) is a UK size 10, 5'7'' and is wearing O/S.
O/S - Bust 184cm, Length 110cm.