ANDREA ORIENTAL EMBROIDERED KANTHA SCARF
Hand sourced in Jaipur and Delhi, our bespoke kantha scarves are two pieces of vintage saris bonded together with a traditional kantha stitch. These accessories are crafted in the best prints and colours to create a truly unique piece, which is then embroidered with four panels of our signature oriental embroidery. As these pieces are recycled, they may come with slight imperfections but that's all part of their beauty!
- Only one unique piece in stock.
- Made from a recycled kantha fabric, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the recycled nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Delhi & Jaipur.
- Care for this special garment by hand washing gently.
SIZE & FIT This is an oversized style:
92cm x 200cm / 36" x 80".