DAISY RECYCLED SILK MAXI DRESS (52)
The Daisy Recycled Silk Maxi Dress is a brand new '2-in-1' shape, patched from three recycled silk saris. It comes with a matching recycled silk slip to give you more coverage but this can also be worn on its own as a separate dress. Daisy is a full length maxi piece featuring a pretty oversized collar with ties and gathers in all the right places. Designed with a relaxed easy fit, this dress is boho, oversized and floaty - and perfect for styling up or down throughout the season.
- Only one unique piece in stock.
- Made from a recycled silk sari, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the recycled nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Delhi & Jaipur.
- Care for this special garment by hand washing or washing on a hand wash cycle inside a pillow case, then drying naturally on a hanger.
SIZE & FIT See our Size Guide
Lisa (in the video) is a UK size 10, 5'7'' and is wearing S/M.
S/M - Bust 120cm, Length 128cm.
M/L - Bust 128cm, Length 130cm.
This style is very oversized and generous in length so please check our size guide to make sure this style is right for you.