GRACE COTTON KANTHA ROBE (No.12)
These unique hand-crafted dressing gowns are made from lightweight cotton kantha quilts, which have been patched and engineered together to create a truly bespoke style. Each one is lined in a pretty hand-printed woodblock cotton and features patch pockets and a fabric waist tie. As they are such a luxurious piece, they can be worn both indoors as loungewear or outdoors as an easy summer cover up. These are fantastic value for money as they are super versatile inside/outside pieces.
- Only one unique piece in stock.
- Made from a selection of kantha quilts, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the recycled nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Ghaziabad, Delhi.
- Care for this special garment by hand washing gently.
SIZE & FIT See our Size Guide
Lisa (in the video) is a UK size 10, 5'7'' and is wearing S/M.
S/M - Bust 150cm, Length 105cm.
M/L - Bust 160cm, Length 108cm.