HAILEY RECYCLED SARI PILLOWCASE SET (No.25)
The new Haley pillowcases have landed and this latest addition comes in a set of two, with a new added frill scalloped edge and a matching gift bag. Made from recycled sari silk, your set is completely bespoke to you - these are one-of-a-kind pieces that will really brighten up any bedroom and make fabulous gifts.
Why sleep on silk?
"Containing the same naturally occurring properties as your hair, silk is thought to keep locks strong, shiny and healthy. The sleek surface also reduces friction and static, meaning hair stays softer for longer. But the assumed benefits do not stop there, silk also helps skin to retain its moisture and is a soothing choice for people with sensitive skin or allergies."
- Unique set of 2 matching purple pillowcases.
- Does not include cushion inners.
- Made from a recycled silk sari, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the recycled nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Delhi & Jaipur.
- Launder on a gentle hand wash or delicate cycle on your machine for best results.
SIZE & DIMENSIONS
50cm x 75cm (fits standard pillow).