HANNAH RECYCLED SARI KANTHA PATCH CUSHION (No.4)
The Hannah Cushion is made from the off cuts of our best selling silk kantha scarves, patched together to create these beautiful homeware pieces. The back of each cushion is a neutral viscose fabric, so you can style within your own home in a more tonal way. Each piece is one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted and ethically made.
- Only one unique piece in stock.
- Includes a poly filler.
- Made from a recycled silk sari, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the recycled nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Delhi & Jaipur.
- Care for these special pieces by hand washing or washing on a hand wash cycle inside a pillowcase.
SIZE & DIMENSIONS
65cm x 40cm.