HEIDI RECYCLED SILK FRILL COLLAR BLOUSE (No.44)
The Heidi Frill Collar Blouse is a versatile 'two-in-one' top which can be styled in a number of ways. Wear the pretty frill collar down and relaxed for an off-duty look, or fasten with the pearl button to wear as a high frill neck for a smarter finish. Pair it with cosy knits or easy sweatshirts or just wear alone with your favourite jeans and boots. As with all our recycled collection, the blouse is made from vintage fabrics so no two are the same - and once they're gone, they're gone!
- Only one unique piece in stock.
- Made from a recycled silk sari, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Delhi & Jaipur.
- Care for this special garment by hand washing or washing on a hand wash cycle inside a pillowcase.
SIZE & FIT See our Size Guide
Lisa (in the video) is a UK size 10, 5'7'' and is wearing S/M.
S/M - Bust 144cm, Length 70cm.
M/L - Bust 148cm, Length 74cm.