JANE RECYCLED SILK DRESS (No.17)
The Jane dress is back and for autumn, it's lined in the main body and skirt for additional warmth. The style features our signature boho cuffed sleeve with a handmade rouleaux loop with a pearl button plus all-essential pockets with an invisible zip running down the back. Pair with a slouchy boot or sneakers, and there's even room if you want to wear a skinny jersey polo underneath for extra layering. Remember, each Jane dress is made from a recycled sari, so each one is completely unique!
- Only one unique piece in stock.
- Made from a recycled silk sari, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the recycled nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Delhi & Jaipur.
- Care for this special garment by hand washing or washing on a hand wash cycle inside a pillowcase.
SIZE & FIT See our Size Guide
S/M - Bust 100cm, Length 120cm.
M/L - Bust 116cm, Length 125cm.