KANTHA SCARF (No. 29)
Hand sourced in Jaipur and Delhi, our bespoke kantha scarves are two pieces of vintage saris bonded together with a traditional kantha stitch. We select the best prints and colours to create a truly unique and bespoke accessory that you'll want to wear time and time again. As these pieces are recycled, they may come with slight imperfections but that's all part of their beauty!
- Only one unique piece in stock.
- Made from a recycled kantha fabric, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the recycled nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Delhi & Jaipur.
- Care for this special garment by hand washing gently.
SIZE & FIT
92cm x 200cm / 36" x 80".