KENNEDY PARIS EMBELLISHED KIMONO
A brand new arrival for autumn, the Kennedy Paris Embellished Kimono is a one-of-a-kind, stunning piece; lovingly made out of hand-embellished vintage scarves, sourced by Lisa herself. These scarves would have traditionally been worn for very special occasions such as weddings or key festival dates and our view is that they are mini works of art that should be loved and treasured as a 'forever piece'.
Please note, each garment's price is relative to the work involved and the embellishment of the piece. To keep the handling and transport of these delicate styles to a minimum, we will not be able to accept any returns.
- Only one unique piece in stock.
- Made from a selection of 2-3 vintage silk chiffon scarves, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the recycled nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Ghaziabad, Delhi.
- Dry clean only (these are very fragile garments so need to be treated with care at all times).
SIZE & FIT This is a oversized loose fitting style:
One Size - Width (underarm to underarm) 68cm (on the flat), 136cm (on the round), Length 70cm.