LEAH RECYCLED SILK KIMONO DRESSING GOWN
The Leah Kimono Dressing Gown is a luxury loungewear piece, engineered out of a recycled silk sari panel, making it a beautiful bespoke garment that is completely unique to you. The kimono style features cute patched pockets and a waist wrap tie for your comfort, along with a matching sari silk gift bag. Mix and match with our PJs to complete the look.
- Only one unique piece in stock.
- Made from a recycled silk sari, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the recycled nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Delhi & Jaipur.
- Care for this special garment by hand washing or washing on a hand wash cycle inside a pillow case.
SIZE & FIT This is a loose fitting relaxed style:
One Size - Width (underarm to underarm) 70cm (on the flat), 140cm (on the round), Length 90cm.