LUPIN RECYCLED SILK PATCHED SHIRT IN FUCHSIA
The Lupin Shirt In Fuchsia is a new easy-to-wear shape which is hand-crafted from several upcycled silk saris, matched together in complimentary tones. The style is generous in length and can be worn fully buttoned or open over a simple white tee or vest. Lupin features a classic shirt collar with front and side pockets, which make it a timeless style you'll always cherish in your wardrobe.
- Only limited pieces in stock.
- Made from a recycled silk sari, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Delhi & Jaipur.
- Care for this special garment by hand washing or washing on a hand wash cycle inside a pillow case.
SIZE & FIT This is a loose fitting relaxed style:
S/M - Under Bust 60cm (120cm on the round), Length 80cm.
M/L - Under Bust 64cm (128cm on the round), Length 84cm.