MABEL CHERRY BLOSSOM EMBROIDERED AND EMBELLISHED KANTHA SCARF
Hand sourced in Jaipur and Delhi, our bespoke kantha scarves are two pieces of vintage saris bonded together with a traditional kantha stitch. These accessories are crafted in the best prints and colours, which are then embroidered with four panels of our signature cherry blossom embroidery and hand-embellished with intricate beading and sequins. As these pieces are recycled, they may come with slight imperfections but that's all part of their beauty!
- Only one unique piece in stock.
- Made from a recycled kantha fabric, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the recycled nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Delhi & Jaipur.
- Care for this special garment by hand washing gently.
SIZE & FIT This is an oversized style:
92cm x 200cm / 36" x 80".