RECYCLED KANTHA TOTE BAG (No. 14)
This tote bag is 100% upcycled; made from vintage kantha scarves, hand sourced in Northern India. Each accessory features our signature cherry blossom embroidery on the front plus the internal seams of the bag are bound and there is a handy inside pocket for your valuables. The perfect shopper or holiday hold-all, this will be your go-to accessory for any occasion. There may be some slight imperfections and flaws in the fabrics due to the nature of them, but that just adds to the charm!
- Only one unique piece in stock.
- Made from a recycled kantha fabric, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the recycled nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Delhi & Jaipur.
- Care for this special garment by machine washing inside a pillow case on a delicate wash.
SIZE & FIT
One Size - 57cm x 38cm x 18cm.