RECYCLED SILK PJ BOTTOMS (5)
The Recycled Silk PJ Bottoms are the perfect style to lounge around your home in, and can be teamed with our kimono dressing gowns to complete the look. Each pair is made out of a recycled silk sari panel, making them a beautiful bespoke garment that is completely unique to you. The bottoms feature side pockets, an elasticated waist for your comfort and a matching sari silk gift bag, which makes them a great gift for a loved one.
- Only one unique piece in stock.
- Made from a recycled silk sari, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the recycled nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Delhi & Jaipur.
- Care for this special garment by hand washing or washing on a hand wash cycle inside a pillow case.
SIZE & FIT This is a loose fitting relaxed style:
S/M- Waist with relaxed elastic / unstretched 35cm (on the flat), 70cm (on the round), Length 98cm.
M/L - Waist with relaxed elastic / unstretched 40cm (on the flat), 80cm (on the round), Length 100cm.