RECYCLED SILK YOGA EYE PILLOW (4)
An essential for yoga-lovers, the recycled silk yoga eye pillow can be used to cover the eyes in Shavasana. It is also ideal for general relaxation - simply use it as you would an eye mask, or place across the forehead to imbue a sense of calm and restoration to the body and mind. The eye pillow is made from recycled vintage sari fabric and is filled with Buckwheat, offering a pleasant gentle weight that aids feelings of tranquillity.
- Only one unique piece in stock.
- Made from a recycled silk sari, hand-sourced in India with a cotton lining.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the recycled nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Delhi & Jaipur.
- Care for this special garment by removing the cover and hand washing or washing on a hand wash cycle inside a pillow case. Do not wash the buckwheat filled bag.
SIZE & DIMENSIONS
22cm x 10cm.