ROSE RECYCLED SILK KIMONO (5)
The Rose Kimono is a brand new cover up for the summer season. This shape is open at the front with a hook and eye fastening, and features pretty frills on the sleeves and neckline. It's a leaner fitting piece that is very feminine and flattering. A great addition to your summer wardrobe to layer over easy slip dresses, swimwear and yoga outfits.
- Only one unique piece in stock.
- Made from a recycled silk sari, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the recycled nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Delhi & Jaipur.
- Care for this special garment by hand washing gently or washing inside a pillow case on a delicate wash.
SIZE & FIT This is a more fitted style:
S/M - Width (underarm to underarm) 47cm (on the flat), 94cm (on the round), Waist 39cm (on the flat), 78cm (on the round) Length 128cm.
M/L - Width (underarm to underarm) 50cm (on the flat), 100cm (on the round), Waist 44cm (on the flat), 88cm (on the round) Length 132cm.