ROSE RECYCLED SILK KIMONO (6)
The Rose Kimono is a brand new cover up for the summer season. This shape is open at the front with a hook and eye fastening, and features pretty frills on the sleeves and neckline. It's a leaner fitting piece that is very feminine and flattering. A great addition to your summer wardrobe to layer over easy slip dresses, swimwear and yoga outfits.
- Only one unique piece in stock.
- Made from a recycled silk sari, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the recycled nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Delhi & Jaipur.
- Care for this special garment by hand washing gently or washing inside a pillowcase on a delicate wash.
SIZE & FIT See our Size Guide
Lisa (in the video) is a UK size 10, 5'7'' and is wearing S/M.
S/M - Bust 94cm, Length 128cm.
M/L - Bust 100cm, Length 132cm.