SADIE RECYCLED SILK TOP (75)
Crafted in a hand-sourced recycled silk fabric, the best-selling Sadie Top gathers in all the right places to create a feminine and flattering silhouette. The style still has it's signature shape but this year, we've added to the length for more coverage. Each piece is completely unique and created by recycling luxurious vintage sari fabrics in a range of colour-ways and designs. Dress up with tailored trousers or keep it casual with washed denim and your favourite trainers.
- Only one unique piece in stock.
- Made from a recycled silk sari, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Delhi & Jaipur.
- Care for this special garment by hand washing or washing on a hand wash cycle inside a pillowcase.
SIZE & FIT See our Size Guide
Lisa (in the video) is a UK size 10, 5'7'' and is wearing O/S.
O/S - Bust 136cm, Length 64cm.