SADIE RECYCLED SILK TOP (9)
Crafted in a hand-sourced recycled silk fabric, the Sadie Top gathers in all the right places to create a feminine and flattering silhouette. Each piece is completely unique and created by recycling luxurious vintage sari fabrics in a range of colour-ways and designs. Dress up with tailored trousers or keep it casual with washed denim and your favourite trainers.
- Only one unique piece in stock.
- Made from a recycled silk sari, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Delhi & Jaipur.
- Care for this special garment by hand washing or washing on a hand wash cycle inside a pillow case.
SIZE & FIT This is a loose fitting relaxed style:
O/S - Under Bust 68cm (136cm on the round), Length 64cm.