STEVIE RECYCLED COTTON FRILL DRESS (1)
The Stevie Recycled Cotton Frill Dress is an update on one of our most loved shapes - Stevie. Instead of recycled silk sari, it's recycled cotton which has been upcycled so each one is still as unique and one-of-a-kind. This style is a classic shape which is great for ladies of all sizes, with a feminine frill detail on the sleeves and hem. Wear to the beach as a luxury throw-over or layer over daily basics for a effortless daytime look.
- Only one unique piece in stock.
- Made from a recycled cotton sari, hand-sourced in India.
- Slight imperfections may occur due to the recycled nature of the garment.
- Made ethically by small independent factories in Delhi & Jaipur.
- Care for this special garment by gently machine washing and hanging to dry naturally.
SIZE & FIT See our Size Guide
Lisa (in the video) is a UK size 10, 5'7'' and is wearing O/S.
O/S - Bust 170cm, Length 110cm.
This style is very oversized so please check our size guide to make sure this style is right for you.